Instagram

Friday, 27 September 2013

OOTN: 'Speak Easy' Event

So tonight we had this 'Speak Easy' event our RA organised. We were supposed to dress fancy so we did. It was like a 'mock party' I would say? It wasn't a real party cuz it was only a small group of us sitting down together, having mocktails and some finger food. Basically it was a fancy info session where the RA explains to us some alcohol-wise matters. And I finally got to play pool in The Black Squirrel! The Black Squirrel is this small function room we have on campus. Every time I pass by, the pool table is always empty, which is quite strange to me cuz in Malaysia, it'll most probably be occupied 90% of the time since it was the only pool table in the entire campus.
But anyway, Achi, Kiri and I had fun!

This is what I wore, my interpretation of Fall fashion. Still getting used to all these cool seasonal fashion stuff.


Black tank top mum bought from some Pasar I think (Malaysia)
Black faux leather skater skirt from Bugis Street, Singapore
Maroon faux leather jacket from Forever 21, USA
Silver studded clutch from some store in Union City, USA
Metallic Dirty Silver Pumps from NineWest, USA
Skull Bracelet and rings from Diva, Malaysia
Dark red lips for fall of course!


Achi and I decided to go down to Bronxville for a walk since we had free shuttle service back and forth, so I obviously went to change to a more comfortable pair of shoes. Manly structure but I love it. 






More photos of us getting ready and post-event!













No comments:

Post a Comment