Instagram

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Long Distance

Some nights are just more sentimental than others.
And some night I my tears just decides to form a waterfall.
Maybe it's my hormones screwing with me, but I just can't stop crying..
I miss you so much..
I wanna lie down beside you.. I wanna talk about random shit with you.. I wanna be stupid and funny with you.. I wanna hug you.. I wanna touch you.. I wanna feel your warmth.. I just wanna be with you.. Physically..
I guess this is the hardest part of a long distance relationship. Having no choice but to wait until the next time I'll see you again.. Counting down the days, the week, the months.. 
I miss you so much and I can't stop crying.. I love you.. 
I just wanna sleep all day and hope that you'll appear in my dreams because that's the closest I would ever be to you, for now.. 

Seven more months.. I can do this..

No comments:

Post a Comment